1.12.2009

Recifer




recifer
Through the halls I wonder
as such I know not, or probably looking for eyes,
blue
and not looking for sins of life
forms yet.

I came across consistency and morrow

Through the halls that made my feel nothing like
I am
Or probably having in regard that I am not that,
Sooner more than later, I will be gone
for good, and command only more dreams of hearts
and song.

Stories across these halls that makes me feel
Anguished of humans not
but reality of volatile conversations
of beings knowning not the essentials
of mere human nature.

Probably they pretend not being part of such matter
Awful deep presarios, or business like
contract bearing liabilities in mind while negotiation
in good faith, supposedly.
(But I am as they, as they are me)

Flow that people comment to my self, in this halls
as not burnened by acts of feels
that nature is in itself contradictory
Consistent like flow, and people going by
and being cause of convenience and not pure
seamingly shyness of heart, and not to bear
against all such dreams.

Procuring shields, and swords of life
for the same subject-matter
of going on and not knowing when.
Locke's sensation and reflexiveness

However, and in all probabilities, laughter for songs
and rhymes of inconsistency
of looking and knowing not what, but needing not rather,
deep inside
that something, of hills of conformity, of rest
and not better being for self in quest.

Such disertations along with my remeniscent dream of charcoal love
that transforms into something rather, nevertheless the hand that graps it,
dear love
Makes me what I am not, and hence all the rest
is me

Sensations of an improvisational heart is not mine
On the contrary holding never patterns in mundane acts,
but mine heart is holding eternal reign over the rationel's endless trial
of relation
for my brainly questioning should be left
alone itself for enjoing the structure of theories on the path
of the heart.

Bottom as the end, my heart holds office
and not during my alone decision, but it is not
left to earthly possesinal links
or dazed instincs of competional stories
or positions
in mind.

Do not go, while I am watching you
I want to feel, this feel that makes me fall under control
of my emotional memories
I can dream you, like an era.

But if you go, decide whether you should hold and
look back.

No comments:

Post a Comment